By using this Site, you are agreeing to the following terms described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE ENROLLMENT AND USE OF PEAKSPORTS MEMBERSHIP SITE.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to Peaksports Membership Program, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your login passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same user name and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading or printing content on this Site is available, but just because you may be able to copy, print, or download our content does not mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying or unauthorized distribution of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. Peak Performance Sports, LLC and PeaksportsNetwork.com strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in the Peaksports Members Only forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site's forums, but Peak Performance Sports, LLC has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not Peak Performance Sports, LLC. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content, audio/video programs, and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Peak Performance Sports, LLC, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
SERVICE AND RESULTS
By using PeaksportsNetwork.com Site, you agree that the services and products provided herein and the results obtained from the efforts and recommendations of Peak Performance Sports, LLC and Patrick J. Cohn are not guaranteed to improve performance or career earnings. Unless otherwise written in our agreement(s), Peak Performance Sports does not guarantee that any portion of the Site or work which it performs or suggests to be implemented via its articles, teleclasses, books, videos, newsletters, email tips, resources or any other information will increase performance, income, or specific earnings as a result of utilizing Site's articles, services, teleclasses, books, videos, newsletter, resources or any other information. By utilizing this website, you acknowledge that your success will depend on variables outside our control including, but not limited to: student motivation, type of product/service; your cooperation, health; level of competition; and other factors which neither party has control over.
FEES, RENEWAL & TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
a. You authorize Peak Performance Sports, LLC to collect payment of your Membership fees (initial or renewal) by charging any billing vehicle (e.g. credit card) we have on file for you. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to collect your full membership fee or full renewal fee, Peak Performance Sports reserves the right to terminate or suspend your membership immediately without notification.
b. Initial Membership/Subscription Term & Renewal:
=> One-Year Subscription: Initial annual membership subscription effective date will begin the date member completes the online or phone enrollment process and receives an email confirmation from Peak Performance Sports, LLC. The membership term is for one year (365 days) from the date member enrolled. Unless member terminates membership seven (7) days prior to renewal date, membership will renew automatically. The effective date of renewal membership will begin the same calendar day of your initial membership date. Each successive renewal period will be effective for another 365-day period.
=> Trial (6-month) Membership: Initial six-month membership effective date will begin the date member completes the online or phone enrollment and received an email confirmation from Peak Performance Sports, LLC. Membership will be effective for (180) days from the enrollment date. Unless member terminates membership seven (7) days prior to renewal date, membership will renew automatically. The renewal membership effective date will begin 180 days after the initial membership effective date. Each successive renewal period will be effective for another 180-day period.
c. Termination of Your Membership
Member may terminate membership at any time prior to renewal date by (1) logging into to the Site, selecting account settings, and canceling membership subscription, or (2) by contacting Peak Performance Sports, LLC via email. However, in order to avoid automatic renewal of membership and associated fees, member must terminate account at least 7 days prior to the renewal date based on membership term and initial date of enrollment. No refunds of any renewal membership fees pro-rata or otherwise will be issued if member terminates membership prior to the renewal date. Peaksports.com reserves the right to terminate your account without prior notice if you have violated any of our membership terms and conditions or fail to pay your then due membership fees.
b. These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (Orange County) as applied to agreements made and solely performed in the State of Florida. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the State and U.S. Federal District Courts of the State of Florida (Orange County). You expressly consent to such jurisdiction.
Entire Site contents - © 2004-2007 Peak Performance Sports, LLC. All rights reserved.